The CoThrive Time Bank is off to a great start, thanks to these early supporters who made financial contributions during our crowdfunding campaign that ended February 18th.
- Judie Allen
- Tanya Bannwart Kietzman
- Barbara Caine
- Stephen Dynako*
- Alicia Ebaugh
- Janet French
- Sarah Highlen
- Tim Mueller
- Tim Ragsdale
- Jane Schreiner
- Jennifer Shelhart
- Lee Watson
- Lisa Fox, Capital Web Design
- Danielle Heskett, Padgett NWI
- Deborah Landry, Artist*
- Suzy Vance, Suzy Vance LLC*
- Charlotte Wolfe, Prairie Winds Nature Farm*
- Minakshi Ghuman, RE/MAX Pace Realty
- Kimberly Newhard, The Sustain Cooperative
- Tina Rongers, Karnerblue Era LLC*
- Ursula Saqui, Saqui Research
- Tommy Watkins
Many thanks to other contributors who donated outside the campaign, contributed anonymously or donated smaller amounts, as well as those who have volunteered their time to help the time bank get started. Every single contribution helps!
The funds collected during this effort will allow us to pay for much needed start up items, namely insurance and promotional costs, such as a booth at Northwest Indiana Earth Day and other events, including presenting at The Big Sell. Stay tuned for continued updates.
*Denotes membership in CoThrive Business Member program as well. That program made this spin off project possible.