Rain gardens are bowl-shaped plant communities that absorb runoff from impervious surfaces such as driveways, yards, rooftops, etc.
This fun and interactive party will demonstrate the use of rain gardens, design, plant selection and other interesting rain garden facts!
Refreshments and light dinner will be provided. All participants will take home a copy of “Rain Gardens: A how-to Manual for Homeowners” and leave with tons of knowledge to get started on their own Rain Garden!
- Date: Tuesday, 03/27/2012 | Time: 6-8pm
- Hosted by the LaPorte County SWCD, LaPorte County Master Gardeners and LaPorte County MS4 Program
- Register by Friday March 23 at :
- LaPorte County Soil & Water Conservation District | 2857 West State Rd. 2 LaPorte, IN Suite B
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.laporteswcd.com | 219-326-6808, ext. 2115 or 2116