Interested in making a difference this academic year? Intern with South Shore Clean Cities and help the nation reduce its dependence on petroleum, lower carbon and local air pollutant emissions, and build a green economy!
The Clean Cities internship will give up to 26 undergraduate (Junior or Senior) or graduate students studying communications, public relations, business, marketing, engineering or environmental sciences, the opportunity to grow public awareness and expand the markets of advanced vehicle technologies, alternative fuels, and practices that reduce the consumption of petroleum.
- Up to 26 internships available at 26 competitively-selected U.S. Clean Cities Coalition
locations working with dynamic Clean Cities coordinators and their stakeholders
- Positions are 15 or 20 hours/week (determined by the coalition) with the opportunity to work for two semesters
- Fall Internship Start Date: September 6, 2011 through December 16, 2011
- Winter Internship Start Date: January 16, 2012 through April 27, 2012
- Exact start/end dates determined by individual coalitions
- Stipends range from $2,520 – $4,200 depending on academic level (undergraduate or graduate) and number of hours assigned by the coalition.
The Clean Cities internship could lead to a permanent position!
To submit your resume and complete the online application, please click here. The deadline to apply is July 29, 2011. Interns will be notified if selected on August 12.
If you’ve received this email and you’re a university professor or administrator, please forward to any students who you think might be interested in participating in the program.
Questions? Email: CleanCitiesIntern@anl.gov